Ricor Handlebar Vibranators 35% off

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KosRider

Reaction score
Just recieved an e-mail that Ricor Handlebar Vibranators are on sale, 35% off for the holidays. I installed a set last fall in attempt to reduce hand numbness / tingling. I've seen improvement on short trips, but haven't had a chance to try them out on long trips. Here's the information sent:

Having a tough time finding the perfect gift for a rider? Get them the gift that's been reviewed by major rider magazines and sold around the world.

Our VIBRANATORs use patented helicopter vibration cancellation technology and is the first patented handle bar device designed for motorized bikes to greatly:
  • prevent nerve damage
  • reduce rider fatigue
  • improve mirror vision
  • eliminate hand and arm numbness
  • eliminate hand tingling
  • reduce arm pump
VIBRANATORs respond to the high frequency energy - commonly known as buzz - caused by engine tremor and inconsistencies in the road when riding motorized bikes. VIBRANATORs are designed to oscillate out of phase in order to store the energy and release it back to the bar at the right time, cancelling handle bar vibration. The advanced technology and engineering principles used in high end helicopters to reduce or eliminate secondary vibrations were incorporated into VIBRANATOR's technology. You will find nothing else like it in the market! For more information on VIBRANATORs, click here.

When entering your order get 35% OFF by entering coupon code: HOLIDAY

RICOR Shocks
Phone: 888-630-7776
Email: [email protected]

Thought about getting a set before but I will wait to see more feedback :p
It could be a good addition for those using solid engine mounts I guess, after no sure how efficient it can be.

I've used buckshot for MANY years. Really dampens the vibes. Easy to spill all over the floor though. :biglaugh:

I think every bike is different. Mirror vibrations weren't the problem for me. Throttle hand numbness, especially after extended rides, is what I'm trying to minimize. On my 06, tried BB's filling the handlebars... just marginable improvement for me. Didn't have access to buckshot... maybe that would have worked better. :ummm:

After the VBoost article on the vibranator, call Ricor to see what the options were. Trying their bar end model w/ the largest counterweight possible. Got in just a couple short rides before the VMax went into winter hibernation, seemed to be a significant improvement for the hand numbness. Will need longer rides in the spring to see if this vibranator really solves the hand numbness problem after long rides. I'm optimistic it will help. :eusa_dance:

Didn't see any improvement in mirror vibration, but didn't have much of a problem to start with.

I installed the Vibranator's at the beginning of last summer, as the new Protaper bars (aluminum) I installed seemed to make the vibration problem worst.

The Vibranators worked very well at reducing vibration - I would say reduced vibration by about 80% over not having them.

I bought them when they were 50% off retail price - worth the money.

Mike

Latest posts

Back