Rode With " Auggie 1970 "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
FINALLY RODE OUT TO WEST NEW JERSEY & MET-UP WITH " BRIAN ", WE TALKED FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS , SHIT , I TALKED SO MUCH , I GAVE MYSELF & PROBABLY HIM A HEADACHE :rofl_200: , HE'S A REAL NICE GUY , WITH A SUPER CLEAN " 04 " V-MAX ! ... HE WAS PRESSED FOR TIME , SO WE ONLY RODE FOR ABOUT 40 MILES , NEXT TIME WE WILL PLAN A MUCH LONGER RIDE ! .. ITS SUCH A SMALL WORLD ! .. WHEN HIS IN-LAWS CAME OVER , IT TURNS OUT THAT THEY LIVE FAIRLY CLOSE TO ME & COME INTO WHERE I WORK , FOR GAS ! .. WHATS THE ODDS OF THAT ? ... SPEAKING OF ODD , THEY LOOKED AT ME LIKE I HAD 3 HEADS WITH THAT JACKET ON AT FIRST & BRIAN'S DAUGHTER , I THINK , THAT SHE THOUGHT , THAT I WAS TRICK-0R-TREATING ! . :hollowee: . :th_skullsmilie: , :rip: , :rofl_200: .. IT WAS GREAT TO MEET HIM AND HIS FAMILY ! .. HE'S ANOTHER REAL QUALITY GUY ON THIS FORUM !

Thanks Tim, it was good to finally put a face to the name here on the forum. Had a great time. In addition to a great day and a great ride, it was great finding out there was someone else out there thats just as or possibly more anal than myself :) :) :) And here i was starting to believe my wife when she says im nuts (I drive her crazy with my analness )..

For anyone who hasn't seen Tim's bike in person, the pictures here dont do it a bit of justice. Its a kick ass ride. Very nicely done, and judging by everyones comments as we rode through New Hope Pa, its' safe to say its a headtuner for sure. One of a kind bike.

Thanks Tim, it was good to finally put a face to the name here on the forum. Had a great time. In addition to a great day and a great ride, it was great finding out there was someone else out there thats just as or possibly more anal than myself :) :) :) And here i was starting to believe my wife when she says im nuts (I drive her crazy with my analness )..

For anyone who hasn't seen Tim's bike in person, the pictures here dont do it a bit of justice. Its a kick ass ride. Very nicely done, and judging by everyones comments as we rode through New Hope Pa, its' safe to say its a headtuner for sure. One of a kind bike.

As is the rider Auggie.....as is the rider!! :punk:

Some say they broke the mould AFTER making Timmy......I've suspected for some time now that they broke the mould WHILE making Timmy!! :rofl_200:

For anyone who hasn't seen Tim's bike in person, the pictures here dont do it a bit of justice. Its a kick ass ride. Very nicely done, and judging by everyones comments as we rode through New Hope Pa, its' safe to say its a head turner for sure. One of a kind bike.
BRIAN , THANKS FOR THE COMPLEMENTS ABOUT MY BIKE , LIKE I SAID , I'M NO BIKE DESIGNER THATS FOR SURE , IT JUST CAME TOGETHER KIND-OF BY ACCIDENT ! .. BUT IT PUTS A SMILE ON MY FACE EVERY TIME I LOOK AT IT AND I'M VERY LUCKY & VERY GLAD THAT IT PUTS A SMILE ON A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLES FACES TOO ! .. I THINK THAT IT , KIND OF NOW , WITH THE SPIKES ON MY LEATHERS , HAS BECOME KIND OF A TRIBUTE BIKE TO THE " MAD MAX " MOVIES ! .. :punk:

Some say they broke the mould AFTER making Timmy......I've suspected for some time now that they broke the mould WHILE making Timmy!! :rofl_200:
" DANNY " , MY MOTHER HAS ALWAYS SAID THE SAME THING ! ... :biglaugh: .. :confused2: .. :rofl_200:

Last edited:

I LIKE TO THINK THEY BROKE THE MOLD FROM THE WAIST DOWN ! "LOL""LOL""LOL" :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

You boys were only about 10 min from me on your ride thru New Hope. Drop me a line next time you are going to be up this way.

Gotta be careful going through there. The NHPD may be more anal than either of you guys. They just loooooooooove to write tickets to bikers for loud pipes. I am sure to just idle through town as I am pretty sure my Marks pipes will get me a noise ordinance ticket.

You boys were only about 10 min from me on your ride thru New Hope. Drop me a line next time you are going to be up this way.

Gotta be careful going through there. The NHPD may be more anal than either of you guys. They just loooooooooove to write tickets to bikers for loud pipes. I am sure to just idle through town as I am pretty sure my Marks pipes will get me a noise ordinance ticket.
I WISH I HAD KNOWN , " AUGGIE 1970 " LIVES IN WEST NEW JERSEY , ONLY 17 MILES FROM NEW HOPE , I LIVE ON THE EAST COAST , 3 MILES NORTH OF SANDY HOOK ! .. http://www.sandy-hook.com/sandy-hook-map.shtml

Back