S. Oregon/N Cali Vmaxer's??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmailley

Reaction score
I'm near Medford/Ashland, Oregon. Any Vmaxer's near here?

Lot's of Harley's around. I've seen 1 Max about a month and a half ago, never to be seen again.

I'm way south of you. I have every intention of riding up there. I used to live in McCloud by Mt. Shasta. I will be bringing every Vmaxer I can with me. It appears though that this ride is on the back burner until the weather breaks in the Spring. If we can find a way to stay in touch we can all get together to chase the bears in the Yolla Bolly wilderness area.
Dave

I live between Sacramento and South Lake Tahoe. In July we took a 10-day ride thru NV & ID, up to Glacier Park in MT, then into Canada and west to pick up Hwy 97 at Osoyoos, which we took back down thru WA & OR to get home. I'd like to take the Coast Hwy all the way up some time.

Let me know. When and where. Are you talking about 299 Redding to Arcata? I like the sign, curves next 119 miles. Or Redbluff to Fortuna hwy36. Or Corning to Paskenta and then up into the Yolla Bolly. You can go to the coast from Paskenta through Covelo, Laytonville. But most is gravel.

299 is fun, I've done it a couple of times on my Magna. Also 36, and 96 along the Klamath River. Hwy 3 from Weaverville to Yreka is fun, too. The Trinity Alps area has some of the best riding in the state.
Don't think I'd like to do gravel on the Max.
Gravel + VMax power w/ street rubber = Potential for disaster.

Let me know. When and where. Are you talking about 299 Redding to Arcata? I like the sign, curves next 119 miles. Or Redbluff to Fortuna hwy36. Or Corning to Paskenta and then up into the Yolla Bolly. You can go to the coast from Paskenta through Covelo, Laytonville. But most is gravel.

Just noticed you're in Modesto. I'm sure you've hit all the great riding just east of you. One of my favorite stretches is 49 from Moccasin to Mariposa. We have property off 49 between Mariposa and Oakhurst, so we get to do that stretch a few times a year.

Have gun will travel. wire Paladin San Francisco. If you can 't reach him P.M. Me.

Back