• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sad day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pegleg Josh aka kid

Reaction score
I have owned her since she was new have put many hours on her and hate to see her go. The vmax was and still is my dream bike unfortunately our roads must part for now. I hope one day I can afford to buy another one. But none the less tons of upgrades ecu, coils, levers, carbon windshield, magical racing mirrors, brocks exhaust and more that I can’t even think of. Asking 8500 I feel like I’m giving it away at that price just because I know how amazing it is but it’s what seems to be what I’m able to get for it. Thanks for taking a look. E5C9CF3F-4964-4980-9D9E-35847E0A2269.jpeg 1B078C1E-D01D-4E5A-B7B2-051C98549F9D.jpeg 29E248E9-35E4-4E85-A40A-7CCDB61D52B3.jpeg

I'm not a big fan of the Gen II's but this one looks hawt! Good luck with your sale, it shouldn't last long and don't take a penny less.
Thanks yeah i hate myself for doing it it was fully carbon fiber with carbon fiber rims but i parted those out and now have to sell the bike. Being a single disabled dad and court costs and lawyers will take everything from you.

I know Josh, I have seen his Gen 2. It has been well cared for and I have bought from him without issue. You will have no problems or worries purchasing this. I wish I was in a position to score this.
Josh, i still have your contact info and of course, you being in the neighborhood, still know where you live. If it comes doen antmore in price, I’ll be forced to buy it ! GLWS.
Patrick.

Thanks yeah i hate myself for doing it it was fully carbon fiber with carbon fiber rims but i parted those out and now have to sell the bike. Being a single disabled dad and court costs and lawyers will take everything from you.
I spent over 80k back in 2011 from a sociopath that hid my child for ten years. So I hear ya. I sold my 01 to help pay on a signature loan i had to take out. Just now able to build my credit to where it was before. Sorry to hear. Biased courts have ruined more than just fathers but an entire generation.

Back