SASY Rev Limiter/Vboost adjuster...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not a rev limited per say like the Dyna Ignition. I have this, Its cool, but not what your looking for as far as a Hard limiter.

Quote from the site
"Is a virtual Rev Limiter that will shut off the VBoost at the selected RPM, reducing power to protect your valuable bike. Unlike other Rev Limiters it will not stress your motor by killing the ignition. The Rev Limiter can be switched OFF or set to any of 6 choices between 6500 and 9000 RPM at 500 RPM steps"

Its not a rev limited per say like the Dyna Ignition. I have this, Its cool, but not what your looking for as far as a Hard limiter.

Quote from the site
"Is a virtual Rev Limiter that will shut off the VBoost at the selected RPM, reducing power to protect your valuable bike. Unlike other Rev Limiters it will not stress your motor by killing the ignition. The Rev Limiter can be switched OFF or set to any of 6 choices between 6500 and 9000 RPM at 500 RPM steps"

So is this about as good as a rev limiter? I need some protection!

I would save your money, I can still roll mine over and exceed what I have it set for. Only protection I am relying on is my Shift light, wrist action and asshole response:biglaugh:. There has to be something better out there. I would want a hard limiter myself.

I would save your money, I can still roll mine over and exceed what I have it set for. Only protection I am relying on is my Shift light, wrist action and asshole response:biglaugh:. There has to be something better out there. I would want a hard limiter myself.

my nitrous solenoid got stuck in the open position and my rpms shot up with no throttle open! scared the shit outta me! I need one as well.

I can help ya with an extremely HARD limiter(IE:kills motor completely til you turn off ignition switch and then back on). Not my favorite, but would definately keep your motor from zinging if nitrous solenoid was stuck open like yours was. It would require a rpm activated switch or a shift minder that normally activates a shift light. Would also require 3 relays and some fancy wiring.

Back