Scoobyvan

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have it on my bike.
I got the brake and tail light with plate holder.
Very good quality stuff. Brake light is really good.
the tail light is not super bright on the brakes but both are good combination.
Good guy and serious seller

Good seller , excellent product ( lower tail light on my '90 ) , I would buy from him again.

:clapping:

Have both setups on my bike, Great stuff, Pre-wired, great instructions.
As far as being a Member, not sure, Maybe PM Buster (Gary).
Staying off the Grid...on the Fence:biglaugh:

I have the Motorcycle mods taillight with clear lens. It's not quite as bright, in daylight, as I would like. So, I wanted to add another brake light. His looks like a good one.

I got mine on ebay for 50 bucks this is the 1 item #270663684250 holy shit .99 cent and 7 bucks to ship from China all you do is remove the the 2 screws and toss the side mount , drill a hole in the back to re route the wires and wire it in simple.

I can appreciate trying to stay "off the grid"(I feel kind of the same way), but as far as online shopping goes eBay is about as safe as it gets. I have no reservations about using ebay/paypal. Especially now with all the new Buyer Protection programs they've put in, it's probably safer than a brick-and-mortar store.

Which makes sellers bend-over-backward for the buyer's every whim, which many buyers completely abuse to try and get free shipping, force a return because they failed to read the listing and something wasn't as they expected, or demand a total refund. If you sell on eBay now, you need to be extra sure to cover your ass at all times. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS get tracking or delivery confirmation, and write your listing like the person who's going to read it is a complete idiot.

Latest posts

Back