seans jet kit

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowpoke

Reaction score
after the vmoa gathering in topeka ill be taking a small road trip up to see sean and have him throw in his jet kit and what not. just curious what numbers to expect? doesnt matter what they are really im going no matter what. just curious :rofl_200:

Expect the shop to be all kinds of in disarray! We are building some new inner buildings and everything is everywhere!

Sean

Why not just have it put in at the meeting in Topeka, you can put it on the dyno and get it dialed in???

27th, 28th of this month. I believe the actual dyno will be on Sunday, the 28th. I'll be there (can't wait).

hmmm thats a different weekend than i was thinking... anyone near oklahoma making the trip?

hmmm thats a different weekend than i was thinking... anyone near oklahoma making the trip?

I can't go until Sunday. I know Sean and some others are going Friday or Saturday. I'd be happy to meet you somewhere in Kansas, and ride with you from here. I live in the Wichita area. Would you take 35 up this way? I'll probably take scenic, slower highways rather than jumping on the turnpike.

Well if i am able to go, ill be wanting to con some people into helping me install seans jet kit so id probably need to be up there by saturday at the latest. while im at it anyone have a compiled list of hotels nearby to where well be at? is there a link with all the info? hey sean when are you all heading out? i assume everyone is riding instead of trailer queening right?

Well if i am able to go, ill be wanting to con some people into helping me install seans jet kit so id probably need to be up there by saturday at the latest. while im at it anyone have a compiled list of hotels nearby to where well be at? is there a link with all the info? hey sean when are you all heading out? i assume everyone is riding instead of trailer queening right?

When I was out at Sean's he said he was taking his trailer. I believe he's taking more than one bike, and he can bring his tools and stuff this way. There really hasn't been too much stated on the sight as far as hotels and such. There was a post a while back from someone looking to share a room while there. I'm going to start a Topeka thread right now. I would love to go up there early, but the darn girlfriend is dragging me to a wedding Sat. night. :bang head:

Last edited:
Yep, taking the trailer and hoping to bring a number of bikes. Not even sure yet how many. I can haul as many as 9.

Sean

Back