See behind you thingy.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah drag bar from UFO, I went for the koso when I discovered my previous Mirrors were too short.
Michael, I don't mean to hijack the thread , but I've been curious as to the volcano in your area. How close are you and is there any danger for you now ?

Rollie

I'd love to have a set of those mirrors but the shipping to Canada is more than the damm mirrors!!!!:bang head:

Michael, I don't mean to hijack the thread , but I've been curious as to the volcano in your area. How close are you and is there any danger for you now ?

Rollie

The volcano Mayon is something pretty serious but still far from manila.
However they decided to evacuate the main areas near the volcano. It's already alert 4 based on % levels.

Being in manila is quite safe for me since it's still far. But I'm worried about the people around who are scared to leave their house and properties.
Hope everything will still be smooth for everybody.

I cannot say we got lucky here this year, consecutive huge typhoon, flood and now an erupting volcano. Hopefully, I'm lucky where I'm leaving it's a pretty safe area.

i have them and im not to impressed. they look good but they dont stay in place.

where the mirror is mounted on the pivot/ball it is too loose so they are continually falling

did you try to tight them up already ?

there is no way to tighten them at that spot. the problem is at the pivot ball not at the location where they thread into the master cyl. i was wondering about trying to get some grease or superglue in there.

there is no way to tighten them at that spot. the problem is at the pivot ball not at the location where they thread into the master cyl. i was wondering about trying to get some grease or superglue in there.

Maybe a small thin plastic washer or lock tite will work.

I was saying that since I got specific accessories to play with the ball pivot.
I didn't try it yet but I bet they were provided for tightening the pivot ball.
I will try to check just in case.

I was saying that since I got specific accessories to play with the ball pivot.
I didn't try it yet but I bet they were provided for tightening the pivot ball.
I will try to check just in case.

Cool. let me know how they work out. for the money i just may have to buy those. mine are slightly different, but are the koso's

Back