ULEZ Check UK

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drifter2406

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Living on the very edge of the new expanding ULEZ thievery zone, I was wondering if anyone has had their gen1 tested or if anyone knows if they they are euro3 compliant? I have a 2004 Max and pop into the South Essex Crematorium when I go for a spin on the weekends to see my family, (they are all over there now) but it seems the 10min 4 mile ride will take me into the zone which will cost me £12.50

Y
I put my registration in here and it indicated that my bike would be liable for the charge; I assume yours would be as well.
Yeh i did that too but you can have it checked for £175 as apparently they just go by the year of manufacturer, before 2006 they expect it to fail but there are a lot of models that will pass before this year but you have to have an emission check. (that's the way I read it) Just wondered if any Vmax owners had done it and what the outcome was because if one passed they all should if they are set up right.

The Euro 3 requirement came into force 1/1/2001 and if yours was sold new in 2004 I assume it would have to have been compliant?
On that basis it meets the requirement to go into the ULEZ?

You could contact Yamaha and ask if your bike meets the Euro 3 standard.

Back