• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shift light and Infinity covers Gen 1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Kent

Reaction score
I didn't get the 85 Vmax I was wanting (guy didn't really want to sell it), but, I have purchased an 2002 Vmax. I am wanting a shift light and wanting to locate some Infinity covers...(lighted tunnel appearance instead of clear). I have seen them years ago on a Max, just need some advice where to search and so forth. Thanks, Steve

I can sell you a led lighted clutch cover but it's no infinity whatsoever
8398e8515b4f3e8d627f7a1b7db85827.jpg

I have the Raptor. They have a wiring install guide on their website for the VMax. Set mine at 8800; second time it lights, I'm at freeway speed.

200 plus shipping
Still interested in the clutch cover, but, I noticed you are in Germany. The shipping cost will be very high from there to here in South Alabama? Any idea of shipping? Just ordered Barnett Clutch conversion, and want cover before I install......thanks, Steve Kent

Still interested in the clutch cover, but, I noticed you are in Germany. The shipping cost will be very high from there to here in South Alabama? Any idea of shipping? Just ordered Barnett Clutch conversion, and want cover before I install......thanks, Steve Kent
Send me a message so I don't forget please

Price is negotiable. It's been sitting in a box for the last 3 years.

Back