Shift light setting

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you see the pearly gates. SHIFT !
Man want any help I can get for this one is Very Very Special to me. I can ride the wheels off a Vmax, they don’t like extreme Revs we all know that. Some people I have seen say well you got a Tach, or any serious rider can hear the revs of the motor. Mistakes are made all the time this is a simple tool that hurts no part of the bikes performance. I didn’t take your comment sideways I’m just waiting for the Natural born perfectionist the Chime in:

When you see the pearly gates. SHIFT !
Or was that kind of a dig? As if anybody that has a shift light is a yuppy? I can promise you I’m NO Yuppy on this bike. I’d be willing to bet let’s bet who can post the wildest thing done on our bike. Bike has to match the picture you show.

Or was that kind of a dig? As if anybody that has a shift light is a yuppy? I can promise you I’m NO Yuppy on this bike. I’d be willing to bet let’s bet who can post the wildest thing done on our bike. Bike has to match the picture you show.
Apparently you have heard the saying g. "Go till you see God.then shift"
It's not a dig at you.it refers to your bike being that fast.

Back