Shorewood Illinois

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
Any one here from the Shorewood Illinois area Or reasonably close?

Hey,

I'm new to the Vmax and just joined the forum. I'm about 33 miles north of you in Saint Charles (45 mins west of downtown).

I would love some insight into "minor" mods :)

PM me if ever in the area.

Nope I'm not there, the company I work for has a job going there

Welcome Lucian. When you say "minor" do you mean stuff you can do yourself or things that will make the mod monkey salivate? You can change out turn signals, tail light, add or delete a windshield, paint some parts,...

I'm not there at all , the bosses punk kid is , was hoping he could find some trouble

Welcome Lucian. When you say "minor" do you mean stuff you can do yourself or things that will make the mod monkey salivate? You can change out turn signals, tail light, add or delete a windshield, paint some parts,...

I'm just starting to read up on the forum so there's unlimited possibilities. I'll keep things basic for now as I can't afford the suspension mods yet. I'm not very mechanically inclined either so will appreciate help where I can. Oil change I can handle :biglaugh:.

It has 25K miles & includes Cobra pipes and Stage 2. First thing to go will be those Spitfires which seem to have squared up in the rear :ummm: (Shinkos 230's preferred here I believe). Next I'll get steering head bearings tightened, aftermarket turn signals replaced, then swap plugs next.

I'm just starting to read up on the forum so there's unlimited possibilities. I'll keep things basic for now as I can't afford the suspension mods yet. I'm not very mechanically inclined either so will appreciate help where I can. Oil change I can handle :biglaugh:.

It has 25K miles & includes Cobra pipes and Stage 2. First thing to go will be those Spitfires which seem to have squared up in the rear :ummm: (Shinkos 230's preferred here I believe). Next I'll get steering head bearings tightened, aftermarket turn signals replaced, then swap plugs next.

shinko 230's are a good set of tires for the money.
rear tire gets better with age and a few dozen burnouts.

Back