Shout out - Mitchell in Joplin, MO

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfeagins

Reaction score
Shout out - Mitchell in Joplin, MO.

Just a shout out to Mitchell up there in Joplin, MO. News reports look horrible and hoping you were OK?

jfeagins, where you located? I'm in Columbia and was just looking at the mess down around Joplin. Very sad.

That is good news. Thanks Chris.

MidMoraider - I'm in Neosho, MO -bout 15-20 miles south of ground zero this time.

Last I heard there was 89 confirmed dead and that number is expected to grow throughout the day. I've got co-workers and recently retired co-workers directly affected. Sad day.

Sad day.

Yes it is. My boss's best friend is from Joplin. They rounded up as many generators as they could last night and headed down to see if they could help. Can't imagine the devastation everybody is dealing with today.

Bad deal for sure and they look like will be getting hit again! Clay is ok from what I understand too.

Thank you all! My families are fine and so far all friends are well? I cannot explain the devistation and pain I have seen in the past 30 hrs. Its been nothin but work and worry. It's gonna take a LONG time to restore the area. Again, thank you for your concern!

Good news. Glad you're fine. My shop boss is heading down Sat to help his relation. They made it out alive, but have nothing. Pics of this reminded me of Japan. Where to start?

I happened to be at the doc's office this morn. The nurse told me while tearing up that she left 10 mins before the storm. She was visiting the kids and grand kids. All are ok. Guess the motel she was at, is gone. Yesterday, her kids told her that the Wally World mgr was on the radio, telling people to return WM property if they come across it. If not, they were looting. Guess a St. John hosp sign landed on a roof top 60-70 miles away. Some of that WM crap could be in Ill. If this is true of this mgr, people prob got sucked out of his store, and he's worried about wet and damaged electronics and clothes? Insurance is going to cover the loss anyway. Heard anything about this?

Walmart BLOWS! Largest importer of Chinese goods in the USA... We won't shop there.

Yes.. I'm a snob and a proud American.

I heard (could be a rumor) that much of the hospital paper work literally landed in Springfield IL and other IL towns. Hard to believe right?

Chris

Walmart BLOWS! Largest importer of Chinese goods in the USA... We won't shop there.

Yes.. I'm a snob and a proud American.

Chris

I wish more people would come to their senses in this respect Chris, it would piss me off to hear any business making such remarks in such a horrible time. To hear that its WM doesn't surprise me and makes me hate them even more:damn angry:(if that is at all possible).

My thoughts are with all the affected people...

Latest posts

Back