sick wheels for v-max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For probably no gain in weight reduction or strength. Just a different look.

I like diffrent looks they are cool would I pay for them NO ! I am a tight ass would I pay for Cazz NO ! Both some of the greatest wheels ever I only have my Dymags because of a super great deal other than that I would be on stock wheels.

Last edited:
I still like my Performance Machine wheels better than all of the mentioned above. But to make them fit the Vmax their the most expensive of any of them but I think their the baddest wheels I've ever seen on any bike. But that's just me.

I still like my Performance Machine wheels better than all of the mentioned above. But to make them fit the Vmax their the most expensive of any of them but I think their the baddest wheels I've ever seen on any bike. But that's just me.

For me best looking are Taylormade... But it all depends if you want light or pretty...

img4453g.jpg

img4535w.jpg

Taylormade's are sweet. Of course the RC's can be had in a number of finishes too. BUT, those are all heavier (as are the PM's). I am a PM dealer too though fitting the wheels to the Vmax isn't worth the cost.

Sean

Taylormade's are sweet. Of course the RC's can be had in a number of finishes too. BUT, those are all heavier (as are the PM's). I am a PM dealer too though fitting the wheels to the Vmax isn't worth the cost.

Sean

Yes Sean. I definitely have to agree also that the Cazz are really beautiful. Im still drooling for those chromed ones you showed me a while back. They have that racing look and are pretty sharp... But im more of a fatass lover so prefer "heavier" to the look rims...

Back