So, I put 1000 mi on my VMax this weekend

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klatuu

Reaction score
I really don't see the big deal. It does right at 120 miles between stops. Stopping every 90 min for gas gives plenty of rest.

Route was Kennesaw, Ga to St. Georges Island, FL on Friday afternoon. St Georges to a little west of PCB and back on Saturday. Then out for home @ 8AM Sunday, arriving back in Kennesaw @ 3PM. 10 other asst'd bikes, including a Super Glide, Ultra, Road King, a couple of Road Stars, a 2004 Bonnie, and a '85 V-65 Magna. We ran 75 mph most of the way, but we really pushed it through the Apalachicola Forrest that morning.

Anyway, a good seat and steady right hand were all that was needed. It aint a Goldwing, but then again, it aint a Goldwing :eusa_dance:

Thanks for the seat, Sean.

Pictures016.jpg

For you folks that can't ride your Max more than 100 miles, take Chppoer's advice - take your skirt off, cancel your manicure, grow a mustache, and ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EY7lYRneHc

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Congrats and you're welcome. Don't forget to sent me pics of the seat work when you get a chance. Direct to the email please.

Sean

Last summer over 12 days I put in 4/ ~500 mile days on my Morley Muscle seat and did not have ANY comfort issues at all! I ended up traveling over 2400 miles over that 12 day period and never woke up dreading the long ride ahead.
I also have Sean's OD 5th gear so long cruises are smooth!:punk:
IMG_1259.jpg

Back