SoCal Vmax run

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FREERIDER

Reaction score
Whats up guys.
Im back on a Max now since my crash two or three yrs ago and was wondering if any of the SoCal guys wanted to set something up?
Im in San Diego, but Im down to go to LA to meet up and maybe head North form there.
Make a weekend of it?
Santa Barbara area is nice riding.

Im open to any ideas or locations.

No set weekend yet, lets see whats best for others.
Maybe the 25th &26th??

Cheers

I just saw your post. I'm about 30 miles south of you. I'm all for getting together and riding. We can do personal messages with phone #. For the 4th of july I rode to N.CA. up the coast.
David

Ok - I am in - Please join this group if you own a facebook account - it's easier to get updates. Pauly

Posted to the VMOA Website and to the Yahoo Groups:

Hey So Cal Members,

Possible ride up the coast of Ca towards Santa Barbara and maybe beyond. If you have a facebook account please please ask to be added to this group I created : https://www.facebook.com/groups/420138394688637/

It's a private group because I believe that personal info needs to stay that way in posts.

Over niter is the plan of attack - San Diego riders can crash at my crib friday night if needed. Let me know.
If any No Cal members want to ripp down to meet - get on face book and lets get down. We need to tear it up and produce some Asphalt Flambes! Also bring your better half is you like!!

Paul.

Run up the 101 to Santa Barbara or in the general area - Base camp it and then head up to Solvang, Ca to see the motorcycle museum there.

Postponing until Sept 15. Lets see if that allows for more time for folks to get info and make time to ride.

Back