Some Xmas present suggestions

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxMidnight

Reaction score
Now I don't know how good you would have had to have been to get Santa to bring you one of these, but I suspect even a saint would be hard pressed.

Nice, I am not even sure how much money you need to have to even think about playing with one of those. If you have to ask what it cost then you don't have enough!

Nice, I am not even sure how much money you need to have to even think about playing with one of those. If you have to ask what it cost then you don't have enough!

10/4 that was my problem with you Sean :rofl_200: how much is that? or that? :clapping:

G

On a somewhat more practical front, I asked Santa for a set of the new Max Axess sockets from Craftsman.

The ratchet is hollow, so you don't need separate regular and deep sockets....the bolt can stick through it.

There's a smaller set that uses the "universal" spline type sockets, but I have one of those "dog bone" wrenches with splines and honestly it never seems to fit any nut I try it on, and if it grabs it strips out very easily, making it so a regular socket won't go on anymore from peened over edges. Neat idea, worthless in reality.

My sockets similar to that (craftsman as well but 15 years ago version) just aren't used much. The ratchet head is much larger so harder to fit into places and there aren't many studs that require that situation.

Sean

Latest posts

Back