Spiegler rearsets/footpegs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bazwell

Reaction score
I got a set of Spiegler rearsets for my bike. The idea was that I am most confortable riding with my toes on the footpegs, so they should make it so I can have the same bend on my knees but with my feet squarely on the pegs.

I sort of tried them on the bike (the engine is out at the moment), and they seem good, but the footpegs are only 3" long.
I have tried to find some other pegs that might work, with no success at all. Spiegler doesn't make any different pegs either.

I know that this is an odd question, but has anyone ever had any success with fitting different pegs to the Spiegler rearsets?

So I decided that I would give it a go. I got some cheap chinese fake Kuryakin footpegs from ebay. I have seen a number of bikes on the forum with these.

Footpeg hole bored out from 15mm to 16mm. Bolt turned down to allow M5 x 0.8 thread 8mm long to be cut on the end. Works for me! I hope. :eusa_dance:

Attachments

• footpeg mod1.jpg
    footpeg mod1.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 43
  • footpeg mod2.jpg
    footpeg mod2.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 36
Hey dude

What have you done with those knurled footpegs? Im looking for 2 for my rearsets... Are they threaded or how are they fixed?

From memory they have a 16mm hole, secured with a 5mm bolt.

If you want them I can take a couple of pics. I don't have any adapters that will work, you would need to make some.

Latest posts

Back