spit on my bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rich...so sorry to read this... But I know it has and will continue to happen... Chickenshit MF'n cowards ride all kinds... Had I been 'with that particular crew', I can guarantee it would not have... Or there'd been violence and bloodshed for sure... Uncle Philthy don't tolerate that kind of behavior.

FWI'sW..I seldom ever leave my ride out of my sight..especially around the weekend warrior wannabe types...they are the worst when it comes to crap like this. They wouldn't do it, if they knew there'd be swift and certain repercussions...

Thanks to LY and all for at least turning this into a story that at least ended with some smiles... and please note: REAL ones don't do shit like this.

U P

Major lame for someone to do that!

Most Harley guys around here are "PeaceMakers" and have known me since I was 5 years old (My oldest sister is a biker slut from 1971 forward). They would NEVER do something like that to my bike or anyone elses, unless of course it was an "Iron Horsemen's" bike, then they might put some C4 in the exhaust and remote detonate it while spitting.

Anyway...the new weekend warriors around here think it is cool to put titanium on the bottom of their boots and drag their feet from stoplight to stoplight. Cool if you actually grab the tail of the bike and powerslide down the road behind it.

Not so cool if all you do is drag your feet from stoplight to stoplight making sparks. We have plenty of Mexican Low Rider S-10's that can do that without looking like Danny Devito riding a CR-80 with training wheels.

Down with spit and weekend warriors!!!

You pussies. When you ride a BKing, you have to carry absorbent towels to sop up the regular spitters. *ptooey* Oh, and watch out for the hydroplaning when you leave your parking spot.

You pussies. When you ride a BKing, you have to carry absorbent towels to sop up the regular spitters. *ptooey* Oh, and watch out for the hydroplaning when you leave your parking spot.

I don't think it is spit. They are probably just throwing up..... :rofl_200:

Back