spit on my bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richwrench

Reaction score
Yes, it's true. My cousin just flew into town last night & invited me to hang out with him at the local Hooters to share a brew & catch up on old times. I pull into Hooters on my way home from work & there's several Harleys already out front by the "Harleys Only" sign. Whatever, I like all bikes - anything on 2 wheels, right ? So I pull up right in the middle of the pack & park. Go inside, hang out with my cousin, have a couple brews, then I come outside to saddle up & head on home. That's when I find out some scumbag spit all over the front seat of my VMAX. All the other bikes are gone & here's mine, dripping with spit . I was phukin PISSED dudes !!! And please don't turn this post into a Harley-bash - I don't know who trashed my bike - could have been some 12 year old punk-ass for all I know. A lot of my buds ride Harelys & in fact I'm riding with Uncle Philthy & his clan this weekend - lots of Harley bro's there too. I just needed to vent about what some shiithead did to my bike. I still had my steel-toed work boots on from work - would have loved to catch the SOB who did that ! Anyway, the wife say's " let's go downtown & have a beer & a burger for dinner". So we go to downtown PH & have dinner & listen to a local band. And in the parking lot there is a Can-am, a Harley, A couple of Hondas, all parked in harmony - no trash talk , no hassles. Everybody is having a great time, so the world is once again a wonderful place. Rant over, thanx for listening , ride safely - Rich

I had the same thing happen a number of years back. I believe it was the first time I took out my freshly rebuilt & painted Honda 900F. I was running sound for a bar band. Bunch of Harley locals in drinking beer while we set-up. They left before us, when I came out I found spit all over my tach, tank & seat. I wrote it off as childish jealously. They felt threatend I guess. Nothing against HD riders. I know many.

I find that immature acts are usually done by assholes that dont have no balls that are jelous of someone elses things. So it was wrong but take it as a compliment that someone liked your VMAX but acted in a negative way.

I really hate to hear of this kind of shit happening, but in all honesty, Rich, no REAL biker would EVER consider goobering on another guys bike...no matter what kind of machine it is, or where it's parked.

So it was either some total lowlife shithead or, like you said, some 12 yr old punk ass wanna-be! Whichever, they don't amount to a pinch of coon shit--phuk 'em!!

Damn was that your VMAX rich at hooters,, sorry dude I had a burrito bean stuck in my throat and coughed it up and it landed on a VMAX by mistake.

Are you sure that was a burrito ? It looked more like man-chowder... :rofl_200:

Forgot to add that sorry it was from the 2 pitchers of beer I drank and a pube hair that was stuck in my throat from one of the Hooter Whores.. Ya can get me back and spit on my bike ,.,,,,, but ya have to catch me first

:p

LOL!

Forgot to add that sorry it was from the 2 pitchers of beer I drank and a pube hair that was stuck in my throat from one of the Hooter Whores.. Ya can get me back and spit on my bike ,.,,,,, but ya have to catch me first

:p

LOL!

I might be able to catch you now that I'm sprayin'...:biglaugh:

Already upgraded to a knob from my welding gas bottle - picked up 5 hp - look over your shoulder beotch - here I come ! :eusa_dance:

Save your Fire Nitrous Kit, My VMAX is slow as a turd plus I run a 1/4 mile on an 1/8 mile track with the all the wobbles and lane drifting I do..

I will let you get in front of me so you think I am giving you a head start but really I just want to spit on your fender :rofl_200:

Sorry about that Rich. I have a cold and couldn't contain the sneeze.

I thought you liked the added texture of my burritos? Cheese is for pussies.

Back