Stage 7

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikemax04

Reaction score
Carbs plus stage 7 kit already installed. The whole deal with separate filters with only about 14 hrs left. eBay #190063257653

If only I wasn't building up one of my cars over the winter. I'd be all over that.

I would put brand new stuff into my own carbs before spending that kind of money.The kit is easy to install!

Or, you could get one of my kits for less and still have the same power (but a broader range).

I have sold 2 sets recently - one for $300 and the other for $400 (with labor for install and tune) so $300 for a set from a newer bike (I haven't looked at the auction) would be in the ball park. But a set from a older model would be cheaper (though they are the same people want the newer stuff).

All this aside - This should have been listed in the for sale items.

Sean

Dreamster66 said:
Mike,
I've been watching it for a few days....650.00 I take is a good deal?
Randy, a lot depends what they will go for at the end of the auction. PLUS in what condition your carbs are and what condition those are. If your carbs are fine, a kit from Sean would be a better choice. The setup might be good and it might also have problems. New usually takes some of the uncertainty out of a buy.

one2dmax said:
Or, you could get one of my kits for less and still have the same power (but a broader range).

I have sold 2 sets recently - one for $300 and the other for $400 (with labor for install and tune) so $300 for a set from a newer bike (I haven't looked at the auction) would be in the ball park. But a set from a older model would be cheaper (though they are the same people want the newer stuff).

All this aside - This should have been listed in the for sale items.

Sean
If I were selling them, I would have listed them there. This was just a heads up for those interested in such a modification. If WHERE still applies, then one of the moderators should have moved it. Doesn't seem like WHERE is such a critical issue in this case. IMHO

FYI:

There is a set of carbs from an 86 on ebay that was just listed for a starting bid at $10.00.

Also four k&n filters starting at $10.00

Latest posts

Back