• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Still got plenty of parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naughtyG

Reaction score
I have a lot of parts left from my spares '86 bike.

When I get home in May I'll make a full list of what's there. Most parts show wear and tear (it is an '86) but are in useable shape.

It has a 1300 Venture motor that's still there but I haven't had a chance to test yet. Carbs are gone, and there are no body parts left.

If anyone needs anything just ask, I may just still have it!

When I get home in May I'll make a full list of what's there. Most parts show wear and tear (it is an '86) but are in useable shape.

It has a 1300 Venture motor that's still there but I haven't had a chance to test yet. Carbs are gone, and there are no body parts left.

chain drive 1500 long rod?:whistlin:

naughtyG: You've already helped me out on the Diff swap out. I am in your debt brother.

My paint job stuck just fine, I touched up the black. It fits right in with the artwork I had done on the bike. It's Gray and Black...... Works Great. A Million Thanx.

I might be intersested in some of this stuff when you return

You know, what I'm looking for is a replacement front brake M/C assembly after a slight crash earlier this year. That and an engine guard and scoop for the right hand side of the bike. If you have any of these parts, please PM me with your prices. I live in Seattle. Thanks!

All those parts were in FL, when I lived there. Most of them got sold and a few went to CaptainKyle, there are a couple of boxes left but I'm not there to look anymore!

Ask CaptainKyle though, he has most stuff available as he's always parting out a few bikes.

Back