Summer 2013 VBoost Magazine

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wizard

Reaction score
21 Days until the submission deadline for the summer edition.... that does not mean you have to wait 21 days to submit an article and photos... it just means you have up to July 15th, 2013 to send in your article!
For those of you who attended "Thunder In The Valley" you have plenty of time to put your photos together and your write ups about this event.
So far the response has been very poor... I have only received four submissions!

I am appealing to all Vmax owners who see this post... I have been checking out many VMax related sites and FaceBook pages and there are some really incredible Gen-I and Gen-II VMaxes out and about. I know I would love to read and see some photos about these awesome custom machines.

In each edition of the magazine we have "My Ride" articles... this is where you get to show off your masterworks...

If you spent this past winter doing some customizing and want to write a review of some aftermarket parts and do-dads we would love to hear about that also. And it doesn't have to be a VMax part...

tell us about your new riding boots, leathers, gloves and that new helmet, it's all good.

Are you a tech guru? How about writing a "How To" article...
We need some "VMax Eye Candy" (no full nudity, please male or female).
And last but not least... we need some "Rear Tire" page photos... and yes this is just a photo montage of Rear tires for the back cover.

Later/Steve Jasse
Editor VBoost Magazine

Back