Supercharger ECU

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowaleed

Reaction score
Hello,
What did you do for your ecu when you installed your supercharger?
I already have Tims reflash, and I don’t know what to do for that.
And do i have to change the injectors and fuel pump?

Itgoes will chime in soon be patient

Itgoes will chime in soon be patient

Thanks Mike:).

So I owe two members here emails on this subject but haven't had the time to put together a proper write up.

I have a G-FORCE supercharger kit on my VMax, it has made 263 HP on the dyno. Unfortunately it has not been on the road for well over a year.

That being said I can't give a full throated endorsement to the product until I have it working to my liking.

The hardware itself I believe is a well thought out kit designed by a company that has a lot of success in the field of forced induction engines. The problem I'm currently having is with the proper tuning of the package. Tim Nash is helping me with that but it's been a slow process. The geographic distance between us is the biggest obstacle, but he is the only guy I trust.

There are some of these bikes running around out there.....a few in the Midwest I believe and several in Europe. I don't have contact information to share for these owners.

I'll post more when I have some time.

Thanks Mike:).

So I owe two members here emails on this subject but haven't had the time to put together a proper write up.

I have a G-FORCE supercharger kit on my VMax, it has made 263 HP on the dyno. Unfortunately it has not been on the road for well over a year.

That being said I can't give a full throated endorsement to the product until I have it working to my liking.

The hardware itself I believe is a well thought out kit designed by a company that has a lot of success in the field of forced induction engines. The problem I'm currently having is with the proper tuning of the package. Tim Nash is helping me with that but it's been a slow process. The geographic distance between us is the biggest obstacle, but he is the only guy I trust.

There are some of these bikes running around out there.....a few in the Midwest I believe and several in Europe. I don't have contact information to share for these owners.

I'll post more when I have some time.
Thank’s Mark for the reply, I contact the company and they offer a re-flash for the ecu, but I think they didn’t do what Tim has do.
Did you have the problem because of the high boost ?
And what injectors did your fuel pump?

Dayum!!!! That is nasty. I think I want one lol. I'm already saving, it's gonna be a little while but I'm getting one. Thanks for sharing/posting that up.

Its all that and a bag of carbon fiber. Nice bike mark.

*Drooling* thats some nice carbon fiber you got there ;)

Any update on that supercharger ecu tune? Im about to pull the trigger on a gforce kit.

Back