Supertrapp Discs.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the06vmaxer

Reaction score
Just wondering how manys discs per side you guys are running? Right now I have K+N, 8 discs per side, and A/F set around 3.25.

I was thinking about adding a couple of more discs, or buying one of those opened end caps, but figured I would just throw it out there and see how many discs you guys are running, or if you run with the open caps.

Just wondering how manys discs per side you guys are running? Right now I have K+N, 8 discs per side, and A/F set around 3.25.

I was thinking about adding a couple of more discs, or buying one of those opened end caps, but figured I would just throw it out there and see how many discs you guys are running, or if you run with the open caps.

I'm running the exact same setup. But re-jetted the mains to 147.5 and have the adjustable damper type open end caps. The bike runs great with them open or closed. Lately I've just left them open because it sounds really good.:eusa_dance:

When I had mine I ran 10 / side. A little rich at that....I think 9 would be perfect on a stock bike. Depends on your elevation as well.

Dale #2592

I have 6 per side........it runs and sounds good..... ...I will be getting more though....:biglaugh:

I'm running the exact same setup. But re-jetted the mains to 147.5 and have the adjustable damper type open end caps. The bike runs great with them open or closed. Lately I've just left them open because it sounds really good.:eusa_dance:

I ran 4/side @ 3T of A/F. Prob go back to 6 next year.........

What's the adj damper??

Latest posts

Back