Thanks, James Harding, V-max youtube man! you saved me! Front coil connectors were reversed. 100 V-max videos

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Confirmed Jon or James or dickhead or whatever his name is can't stay off here just got an email from him. Lol. He can't remember what he has said in the past and not sure how he thinks he knows what comes thru my shop. Stuff he is quoting in email is directly off this thread.
I'm really done here Kyle and not going to put up with anymore bs from anyone-i left your site as i didn't like the abuse and i won't stand for it anymore. You lied about me threatening you to kick your ass and also 7 sets of carbs- i was the one that notified you about Phil Thatcher using your copied email....this was posted by me 9 hours ago below...This shows what kind or person you are talking behind someones back and also shows the things i do to help that you don't even know about.
If you think i have multiple personalities best not to fuck with any of them i'd say.

Last edited:
Please, don't say anything bad about James, his help with connectors was a big deal for me.

That retard threatened to "pay me a visit" once too. I sent him my address. He never showed. Imagine that.🙄
Multi dillussional he talks so much he can't remember what he said. He is also really good at changing his words or just deleting stuff when he is wrong. I just told him to F off he probably won't be able to stand it and will have to reply.

Multi dillussional he talks so much he can't remember what he said. He is also really good at changing his words or just deleting stuff when he is wrong. I just told him to F off he probably won't be able to stand it and will have to reply.

He did!

"Tell your friends Kyle and Sean i don't get emails from any of you anymore as of a few days ago...Grow up schoolboys". 😭

My email Mark. I guess if you ban someone you can still email them??
I don't know about that for sure, but I assume anything going through the forum, once someone has been banned, is from that point prevented from using any features of the site. If someone had shared any other email address with the banned member, then that would still be a way to reach the person.

Another possibility is a banned member opening another account, under a different name.

I don't know about that for sure, but I assume anything going through the forum, once someone has been banned, is from that point prevented from using any features of the site. If someone had shared any other email address with the banned member, then that would still be a way to reach the person.

Another possibility is a banned member opening another account, under a different name.
I meant he banned us through his email, not here on the forum. Or said he did anyhow.

Last edited:

Is there not a way to ban an IP address? I am pc illiterate so don't know anything about that . Even if you can do that I think we have people here reporting back to him like the author of this post if it is not him.

Last edited:
I have a pic on Rickey Gadson's Kawasaki dragster, but I'd never try to pass myself off as him, for one, I'm probably 62 lbs heavier. And, I have more hair.

Latest posts

Back