The artist PRINCE has passed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They say it was some sort of super Flue strain ?? He had missed a few concerts because of it.

I was no fan but it's hard not to respect someone that does something so outside the box and achieves success with it, definitely talented and gifted. 57 is just to young and its to bad an original artist has to go in a time when we have such a surplus of generic artists. Maybe we can "sacrafice" Kesha and Beiber to get him back.

I was no fan but it's hard not to respect someone that does something so outside the box and achieves success with it, definitely talented and gifted. 57 is just to young and its to bad an original artist has to go in a time when we have such a surplus of generic artists. Maybe we can "sacrafice" Kesha and Beiber to get him back.
Don't forget to throw in Kanye.

Loved Prince's music. Catchy tunes, and great stage presence, especially with his latest all-girl band, Third Eye Blind.
What I admired about him the most, together with many other musical artists, is that he did it all - wrote the tunes, arranged them, played his own instruments, and performed.
R.I.P.....from the fan "Formerly known as Miles":biglaugh:

Seen him here in NJ at the Diamonds and Pearls concert.. Sang along with damn near all the songs he played.. It was awesome.. May he Rest in Peace..

That article shows his former girlfriend Vanity died at the same age!

Back