The Crows Come Home To Roost

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jindal and Rubio are natural-born citizens, simply by being born in the US, regardless of their parents' citizenships. This is incontrovertible, and is used by illegal immigrants to remain in the US by giving birth to "anchor babies" who are automatically US citizens simply by virtue of being born here. Many think this is an unfortunate situation, and in some cases I agree.

Cruz is a little different, having been born in Canada. However, the McCarren-Walters Act says that he is a citizen because his mother was a citizen at the time of his birth, making him a "natural-born" citizen. Since this is a later Act of Congress, and not part of the original Constitution, it could be argued as to whether this actually makes him a "natural-born" citizen.

Regardless, I believe any of these people could do a better job than what we have now.

Why do you care, anyway, Dave? Just enjoy the peace and tranquility of your perfect life in Mexico.

Did his mother renounce her citizenship to the USA ? Was she old enough to do that ? Did she have dual citizenship ?

See Dave , we don't mind asking questions if we know there is an issue . It's a shame none of this outrage happened until Bo was already elected , as he spent millions to keep his birth , college and graduate school records hidden. Maybe because he was a citizen of the USA and went through college as a foreign student ? Highly illegal .

Did his mother renounce her citizenship to the USA ? Was she old enough to do that ? Did she have dual citizenship ?

See Dave , we don't mind asking questions if we know there is an issue . It's a shame none of this outrage happened until Bo was already elected , as he spent millions to keep his birth , college and graduate school records hidden. Maybe because he was a citizen of the USA and went through college as a foreign student ? Highly illegal .

I believe the issue is that his mother renounced her citizenship before Cruz was born. If true it would make for great comedy. Or it might just be a bag of nothing. but I have my fingers crossed. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Hmmmm does that make you a "Birther" now? People on the right that questioned Obamas citizenship were called that.

I believe the issue is that his mother renounced her citizenship before Cruz was born. If true it would make for great comedy. Or it might just be a bag of nothing. but I have my fingers crossed. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

The country would be in much better shape if it had prevented O from being elected.

Jindal and Rubio are natural-born citizens, simply by being born in the US, regardless of their parents' citizenships. This is incontrovertible, and is used by illegal immigrants to remain in the US by giving birth to "anchor babies" who are automatically US citizens simply by virtue of being born here. Many think this is an unfortunate situation, and in some cases I agree.

Cruz is a little different, having been born in Canada. However, the McCarren-Walters Act says that he is a citizen because his mother was a citizen at the time of his birth, making him a "natural-born" citizen. Since this is a later Act of Congress, and not part of the original Constitution, it could be argued as to whether this actually makes him a "natural-born" citizen.

Regardless, I believe any of these people could do a better job than what we have now.

Why do you care, anyway, Dave? Just enjoy the peace and tranquility of your perfect life in Mexico.

Rubio is an anchor baby. Neither of his parents were U.S. citizens when he was born.
David

Actually they were called totally nuts.
David

LOL.....you completely avoided the question. Like most people on the left, you can say something about someone else.....but dont like it when it applies to you. BUT.....since you are questioning....that does make you a Birther now.

Back