The most unusual ......

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunrunner

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct place for this , i was gonna put it in the event pics/vids thread but thort you guys might want that just for rides/events (will leave this up for the mods to move if they see fit)

The question is . What is the most unusual pic have you taken with/without your Max in it .

alrite i 'll bite cios i'm totalllly drunk.

how's this 1 she's as babe, honest

Attachments

• P1050316.jpg
    P1050316.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 32
Not sure if this is the correct place for this , i was gonna put it in the event pics/vids thread but thort you guys might want that just for rides/events (will leave this up for the mods to move if they see fit)

The question is . What is the most unusual pic have you taken with/without your Max in it .

Mine was a pic of one with of the most beautiful women in the world sticking a body part in my face, then I woke up... and wouldn't you know it? the pic didn't come out either :)

Seriously, I took a pic of a jet taking off at LaGuardia passing the Unisphere and it appeared as if the jet was taking off from the giant globe. Unfortunately I couldn't get the Max up that high!

Back