The rare Cop.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't like the police, next time you need help, call a hippie!

See how that works for you. :rofl_200:

I can honestly say that Ive been helped by "hippies" way more times then I have been helped by the "police". Dont underestimate the Hippies, they will fight for whats right and true.
And for the police, well they've never been there when I needed them. And now that I think of it, I cant say Ive ever "needed" them.

Fuck the police.

Love FREERIDER

I can honestly say that Ive been helped by "hippies" way more times then I have been helped by the "police". Dont underestimate the Hippies, they will fight for whats right and true.
And for the police, well they've never been there when I needed them. And now that I think of it, I cant say Ive ever "needed" them.

Fuck the police.

Love FREERIDER

I'm sorry you feel that way. I don't think hippies stand for whats right and true, nor will they fight for it. I believe in supporting the police and the military. I'll leave you with a quote.

"Pacifism-a philosophy of nonviolence, historically only practiced by those who rely on the killing and dying of others in defense of their privilege to practice that philosophy."

:flagwaver:

I don't mind the cops that are actually looking for crime, or stopping crime, or investigating crime. My cousin is a detective with state police.

The ones I hate are ticket-happy barney fife wannabes who never solved a crime larger than "Who ate the last donut?".

There was a guy here that I went to school with my whole life. He was real nice guy, until he became a cop, then he turned into an asshole. Wrote tickets right and leftfor as little as 2 miles over. Never any warnings. After he quit a few years later, he was alright again.

Give someone a badge and radar gun, they are instant assholes.

A few years ago, the Arkansas DOT got radar guns. Since then, roadside inspections have dropped, but revenues are up. Hmmm

but then again, if the state trooper are the shit, the DOT are just a really wet fart.

Latest posts

Back