The Smoking Gun: meet a moron thief

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
After being arrested Friday for stealing items from a jeweler in a Florida mall,
prolanciamug.jpg
Prolancia Aquila Turner, 26, was pissed.
Not at herself, of course, for hiding earrings valued at $12.50 in the waistband of her pants.

Instead, the “crying and angry” Turner, 26, was miffed because, as she told police, “Everyone steals from this store. Why are you picking on me?”
Seen in the adjacent mug shot, Turner was charged with retail theft for pilfering the merchandise from a Claire’s outlet in a Vero Beach mall. She is scheduled for a June 7 court appearance in connection with the misdemeanor count.
Turner’s rap sheet includes two other theft arrests, both in 2015. It is unknown whether she considers those collars equally unjust as her latest bust.

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/claires/shoplifting-moron-547293

Last edited:
I just don't understand why people think that kind of behavior is acceptable. I'm glad that shop went to the trouble of having her arrested and is pressing charges. Before leaving FL 2 years ago I was less than 10 minutes from this area. It is not the greatest part of town but the mall itself generated a ton of traffic from tourists. I imagine all of the shops have issues with product walking away from time to time.

Wow, I'll bet she really thinks it was alright. Another offspring of the entitlement crowd. Good luck fixing that! Incarceration is a waste of money. Especially when putting someone in a better situation by locking them up. She gets to be with all her homey's there. Bring back the chain gang. Florida needs people to monitor the python and crocodile population.

I just don't understand why people think that kind of behavior is acceptable. I'm glad that shop went to the trouble of having her arrested and is pressing charges. Before leaving FL 2 years ago I was less than 10 minutes from this area. It is not the greatest part of town but the mall itself generated a ton of traffic from tourists. I imagine all of the shops have issues with product walking away from time to time.

It may be all she has ever seen or known, she might have one of those sorts of moms, we've all seen them. To bad now it's the rest of society that has to show her this shit aint right. Lets hope she can learn. I realize I'm being optimistic but by noon I'll be fully cynical again, I promise! :clapping:

Unfortunately you're right. At her age, you would expect she would have a long juvenile history of crime, if bad examples of morality were all she knew. With sentiments like that, her 'chilluns' aren't getting any better of an orientation to ethical, moral behavior.

Every group has bad and good examples of people residing in the area, she apparently has been in the 'bad' group. She should change her cohort.

It may be all she has ever seen or known, she might have one of those sorts of moms, we've all seen them. To bad now it's the rest of society that has to show her this shit aint right. Lets hope she can learn. I realize I'm being optimistic but by noon I'll be fully cynical again, I promise! :clapping:

Unfortunately you're right. At her age, you would expect she would have a long juvenile history of crime, if bad examples of morality were all she knew. With sentiments like that, her 'chilluns' aren't getting any better of an orientation to ethical, moral behavior.

Every group has bad and good examples of people residing in the area, she apparently has been in the 'bad' group. She should change her cohort.

I think we all have an innate sense of right/wrong, barring any psych disorders of course. You can seriously fuck up a child with even small doses of neglect and/or abuse and this would be the result. They may even go on to be felons or liberals.

I love the nature vs nurture argument but I'm of the camp that believes healthy doses of both shape a young person. Just seeing at the look on her face I'm guessing she got the short end of both sticks. Not a racist thing, I live in the midwest and we have a considerable surplus of pasty white versions of this little shit. Abuse, neglect and just plain shitty genes know no racial bounds in my experience.

Back