The streets of San Francisco

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I never understood drifting all that much. Seems like alot of wasted time and speed trying to drift around corners etc.

Cool video, but I couldnt watch the whole thing.

How in the world did he get San Francisco to give the permissions necessary, shut down streets & bridges, set up the barriers, etc???? :confused2:

Call me a pessimest(?), but that looked like a play station video!

The guy can drive, no doubt about that but that is no way a single run from start to finish. I would suspect that shoot took the better part of a week or more to complete.

You can tell it took a few takes for some of the stunts based on the number of tire marks on the road

Hell I Drive in San Francisco every day for a living oh ya he can drive but add cars buses motorcycles scooters cable cars with everyone bailing on and off them Ace Trains plus thousands of people crisscrossing everwhere don't forget the homeless wandering down the middle of the streets panhandling along with the ocasonial fire truck ambulance police car motorcycle flying up behind you trying to get around and then ----then theres the Bicyclist and don't scratch the owners 10 pass strech limosine. Ya I that's what I wanna see - That. P.S Don't miss the Red Light cameras.

Back