the what if game

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rex4x4

Reaction score
ill ask a what if question and someone has to answer it .

once answered they have to come up with another WHAT IF question ...... and so on and so on ...

ok here it goes .

:ummm:what if your nose was upside down ..... could u smell your eyes ?

once answered they have to come up with another WHAT IF question ...... and so on and so on ...

ok here it goes .

:ummm:what if your nose was upside down ..... could u smell your eyes ?

Yes, I'd say it's very likely. But what if your nose was upside down and you were caught walking in the rain?

I'd say put a clothes pin on your nose in the rain and breathe through your mouth.

What if you could accelerate past the speed of light and the sun went down. You turn on your head lights. Does the light shine in front of you, or behind you? And if it shines behind you, does it rear-end you when you apply the brakes?

:confused2::confused2:

I'd say put a clothes pin on your nose in the rain and breathe through your mouth.

What if you could accelerate past the speed of light and the sun went down. You turn on your head lights. Does the light shine in front of you, or behind you? And if it shines behind you, does it rear-end you when you apply the brakes?

:confused2::confused2:

I would think that the light would build up inside the headlight, possible spilling out of the sides. And generating a ton of heat.

What if I could be back in the States for more than 3 months a year? lol

I made it safely down here to Honduras, by the way. :punk:

:biglaugh:

ok here it goes .

what if your nose was upside down ..... could u smell your eyes ?

that would make 69's very interesting:ummm:

I would think that the light would build up inside the headlight, possible spilling out of the sides. And generating a ton of heat.

What if I could be back in the States for more than 3 months a year? lol

I made it safely down here to Honduras, by the way. :punk:
You would prolly get a lot more riding time in.
What if a fish could fart, would there be bubbles?....

You would prolly get a lot more riding time in.
What if a fish could fart, would there be bubbles?....

You're damn right I would! :clapping:

Fish farts... I'm not sure about the others, but I know the puffer fish hold it.

If a fat girl falls in the middle of the forest, do the trees laugh?:biglaugh:

I suspect trees don't laugh at much of anything. Who really knows?

Ponder this: What if we all started parking in the middle of Parkways and all started really driving in all driveways instead of driving down the Parkways and parking in the driveways?

Back