Thinking of selling

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I beg to disagree with Gen 1 lovers being a dying breed. I just turned 22 and love every moment on my Gen 1!!
Just about everyone I ride with has a sport bike lol.

Bike is 23 years old and still killing these sport bikes. Lol.
e17b22487a74a2b305f36184e1b4616d.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'm with Conner - I went riding with Jamie a few weeks ago and me and my buddy were the youngest ones there (29). Of course Jamie was still whooping up on me on his gen 2.

Conner, bless your riding style by choosing the Vmax

67vmax, every time I ride I meet someone who's looking for or purchased one that's being brought back to life.

I'm 36, and I remember when I saw the Vmax first introduced. I was to young to know what it really meant for the motorcycle world, or how it would become an iconic legend on two wheels, but knew I had to have one. I have owned mine for six years now, and love everything about the bike. The attention and the legend of hp and speed. It's a head turner, and gets people's interest.
We aren't a dying breed by no means. It's a mans bike, and in this day and age, there's not a lot of "men" out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing like hearing someone say "look, that's a Vmax" They do stand out in a crowd. Even the Harley faithful have complimented me on my ride. That means a lot, because most of those guys dislike Asian built bikes. The numbers will shrink as Gen 1's are parted out, but there will be enough around for years to come. I don't expect extinction in my lifetime.
Steve-o

Back