three percent the truth

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what the deal is up in our neck of the woods, but down here especially in Alabama the steel industry is booming. There are three major manufacturing plants that have sat dormant for thirty years or better that are now on full operating capacity working around the clock. On Interstate 40 I can't drive/ride the 13 miles into Cookeville without passing at least 3 or 4 (and sometimes more) 18 wheeler flatbeds hauling steel. If it's not alive and well up in the north that is very unfortunate, but I can personally attest it is booming here in the south.

Yep, I work in a rock quarry the past two summers we have been working 70 plus hours a week. Still putting in 50 plus hours. The plant runs, when it isn't being worked on. Hired in 2 new positions this year. Still short handed. New equipment, upgrades to the plant........... Millions. All I keep hearing is more sales this summer, more product.

Maybe something to do with this?

Washington DC: United States President Donald Trump has signed the 2020 National Defense Authorization Act, authorising the establishment of Space Force which would become the sixth branch of the armed forces.

"Last night I was so proud to have signed the largest Defense Bill ever. The very vital Space Force was created. New planes, ships, missiles, rockets and equipment of every kind, and all made right here in the USA. Additionally, we got Border Wall (being built) funding. Nice!" Trump tweeted.

But of course the stable genius in the white house has told you "What you see and what you're reading, is not what's happening".

So...I can understand the confusion. :)

But of course the stable genius in the white house has told you "What you see and what you're reading, is not what's happening".

I’m sure you stay that way from what I’ve seen of your posts, I get it, you guys lost and can’t seem to get over it. All I see is houses going up everywhere, businesses can’t fill open jobs, my 401k has exploded etc. etc. , unlike yourself I do not have to listen to so-called news channels to get MY reality. Carry on with your misery, and get ready for 4 more years of prosperity

You are an such an idiot... I'm amazed you can cross a street unsupervised, IF you can. We are in a RECORD ECONOMY.... Helen Keller could see that, but you dumb ass libs won't... All you do is whine snivel and cry because the sky is blue with the sun is shining.... and YOU DEMOCRATS didn't have one damn thing to do with it.... So you just keep walking around with your head up your ass and we'll just keep laughing at you all the way to the bank....

You sure are good with the insults huh.....one of those keyboard tough guys I guess.

I've been so nice too.....taking the high road.

So enough with that.....go fuck yourself. :D

I can see that the school system was unable to give you a decent education so it's not likely I can with the limited time I spend on the forum.

Best of luck to you. ;)

You are an such an idiot... I'm amazed you can cross a street unsupervised, IF you can. We are in a RECORD ECONOMY.... Helen Keller could see that, but you dumb ass libs won't... All you do is whine snivel and cry because the sky is blue with the sun is shining.... and YOU DEMOCRATS didn't have one damn thing to do with it.... So you just keep walking around with your head up your ass and we'll just keep laughing at you all the way to the bank....

Oh, and Happy Holidays too. :)

You sure are good with the insults huh.....one those keyboard tough guys I guess.

I can see that the school system was unable to give you a decent education so it's not likely I can with the limited time I spend on the forum.

Best of luck to you. ;)

Donald Trump on Saturday renewed his long standing feud against windmills during a speech to the conservative Turning Point USA conference on Saturday evening in West Palm Beach, Florida.

"I never understood wind," Trump said while criticizing the Green New Deal. "I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive.They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous—if you are into this—tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right?"

The president then attacked windmills for being "noisy," before declaring that they also "kill the birds."

"The world is tiny compared to the universe," he continued. "So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint, fumes are spewing into the air, right spewing, whether it is China or Germany, is going into the air."

"A windmill will kill many bald eagles," Trump added. "After a certain number, they make you turn the windmill off, that is true. By the way, they make you turn it off. And yet, if you killed one, they put you in jail. That is OK. But why is it OK for windmills to destroy the bird population?"

"You want to see a bird graveyard, go under a windmill someday. You will see more dead birds than you've ever seen in your life."

o_O What?

Sounds like some good dialogue for One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest Part 2.

Donald Trump on Saturday renewed his long standing feud against windmills during a speech to the conservative Turning Point USA conference on Saturday evening in West Palm Beach, Florida.

"I never understood wind," Trump said while criticizing the Green New Deal. "I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive.They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous—if you are into this—tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right?"

The president then attacked windmills for being "noisy," before declaring that they also "kill the birds."

"The world is tiny compared to the universe," he continued. "So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint, fumes are spewing into the air, right spewing, whether it is China or Germany, is going into the air."

"A windmill will kill many bald eagles," Trump added. "After a certain number, they make you turn the windmill off, that is true. By the way, they make you turn it off. And yet, if you killed one, they put you in jail. That is OK. But why is it OK for windmills to destroy the bird population?"

"You want to see a bird graveyard, go under a windmill someday. You will see more dead birds than you've ever seen in your life."

o_O What?

Well, they do.....and they are a spectacular sight when they turn and burn. Kinda like a slow motion NHRA blowing up.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/09/160929143808.htm

https://www.cfact.org/2013/03/18/wind-turbines-kill-up-to-39-million-birds-a-year/

o_O What?

“Sometimes it’s best to be silent and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt” I guess what I am saying is, your hate for Trump is blinding you to the fact that we have it better than ever! Get over yourself and enjoy it while it lasts (5 more years)

Admittedly President Trump is a difficult person to follow, he does tend to ramble sometimes, it's easy to nit-pick his words. I prefer to watch the DOW for a more accurate reading of the current economic situation.
Day before the 2016 elections the DOW was about 17,900 (where it had been floundering for 2 years)
2 days after the elections it had jumped to 18,700 (a record jump as I recall)
And has made a steady climb (other than a couple corrections) to a current record high of 28,400
The guys on the floor of the American & NY Stock Exchange aren't interested in 'he said - she said' they plot performance.

Merry Christmas, hope everyone is having a great holiday season!

You sure are good with the insults huh.....one of those keyboard tough guys I guess.

Best of luck to you. ;)

Keyboard tough guy... yep that's me all right...lmao... 22 years as a professonal bodyguard including Mel Gibson for one week when he was in Maine promoting his movie The Man Without a Face.. Been shot once and stabbed three times... not to mention 14 years in martial arts training in a real class, not some pretend balarinas. I'm the one who walked away.

Get this straight snowflakes... I call it the way I see it and if anybody doesn't like it I don't care. I'm sick of you whiny vagina wearing pansies tearing our country apart with your 'Tolerance Bullshit'....

If you're ever in TN, go by the Knoxville or Cookeville Yamaha Shop and tell them you want to get a message to 'GuruedVMax'... they know how to get in touch with me.... and we can further discuss my 'keyboard warrior' capabilities however it will NOT be a very long conversation. I'm sick of you Libs. You want to be able to tell everyone how to live their lives. Sorry, you don't get to make that call and 120 Million PLUS AMERICAN gun owners agree with me.... So iron your vagina suits and bring it...

And if calling it the way I see it and risk hurting your delicate little feelings gets me banned, so be it....

Attachments

• Trumps Butt Hurt Salve.jpg
    Trumps Butt Hurt Salve.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 5
Keyboard tough guy... yep that's me all right...lmao... 22 years as a professonal bodyguard including Mel Gibson for one week when he was in Maine promoting his movie The Man Without a Face.. Been shot once and stabbed three times... not to mention 14 years in martial arts training in a real class, not some pretend balarinas. I'm the one who walked away.

Get this straight snowflakes... I call it the way I see it and if anybody doesn't like it I don't care. I'm sick of you whiny vagina wearing pansies tearing our country apart with your 'Tolerance Bullshit'....

If you're ever in TN, go by the Knoxville or Cookeville Yamaha Shop and tell them you want to get a message to 'GuruedVMax'... they know how to get in touch with me.... and we can further discuss my 'keyboard warrior' capabilities however it will NOT be a very long conversation. I'm sick of you Libs. You want to be able to tell everyone how to live their lives. Sorry, you don't get to make that call and 120 Million PLUS AMERICAN gun owners agree with me.... So iron your vagina suits and bring it...

And if calling it the way I see it and risk hurting your delicate little feelings gets me banned, so be it....
Preach it Brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back