THUNDER 2019

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed it last year, gonna get there this year. Looking forward to seeing the crew.

I’ve thought about going, if I can manage to get my fellow vmaxers in my area to ride a long I think I’ll make it

If i had to pick 2 of the 4 days...what 2 would be recommended and when does the majority of VMAX'ers check in & out?

Most folks get there Thursday. Many stay till Sunday. Things get rolling in town Friday and Saturday.

I rode it all out last year and years prior. Last year I led most of the rides rain or shine....I'm not a big fan of riding in the rain, but I learned pretty quickly how to handle myself. I hope everyone can come. Its an awesome time each and every year. Great friends new and old. Just the social part in the parking lot is all worth the ride!

Called the Days Inn and they were booked up. Went on expedia and was able to book a room 6/20-6/24. Called Days Inn again to confirm. I'm in.

Last edited:
7 days and counting.

Be a part of one of the largest USA based VMAX rallies. Nothing like this event!

Is there an event calendar?
I'd like to get out there this year. I'd like to attend a tech session too. Maybe Tyler and Damon could point me in the right direction on an issue I've been having.

Is there an event calendar?
I'd like to get out there this year. I'd like to attend a tech session too. Maybe Tyler and Damon could point me in the right direction on an issue I've been having.

There is enough of us technically inclined there that someone will know something to assist you! Hope you can make it!

Back