took my camera for a ride again

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave, nice video ride. I have ridden down there several times and the roads are awesome. Where are you located? The only thing I could find on my map was "Carrollton" down by Canton. I am up North in Amherst, about 30 miles West of Cleveland. Bob

Bob,i'm in carroll which is about 20 miles southeast of columbus.i'm about 30 minutes from where i started that video.i enjoy riding all over down there especially this time of the year.later...Dave

Nice job Dave, beautiful scenery to ride through. I'll probably will reference this many time over during this long, cold winter.:eusa_dance:

the camera is just a 99.00 kodak easyshare c813 8.2 mega pixel.nothing fancy.i really enjoy doing these videos,i have about 5 from this ride of various lengths.the batteries were dying toward the end of my trip so i need to remember to take batteries next time.i plan on rewatching this this winter also.later guys.

Great video. I've almost forgotten what real trees look like.

For cameras, might want to check out the new GOPRO HD coming out next month. You can preorder one at Cycle Gear, and if you do it next weekend (during their Halloween sale) I think you can take 10% off.

Back