Trick VMax ........

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's for sure, if I ever did try to sell it I would definitely sell it in parts. As much as it would pain me to do it if I'm ever serious about selling you all will see an ad for "custom parts" for a Vmax. I think it sucks but that definitely is how i'd sell it. But fuck that!! I'm gonna ride this bitch till the wheels fall off or they zip me up in a body bag.

Keep all the stock parts, and while it pains people to do it, if you sell your bike, put it as back to stock as is realistic. Things like exhausts, carb setups, wheels, ect are worth much more as parts than as additional value on a bike. You can probably sell that $1000 rear wheel to someone for $600 and double your amount returned.

That is exactly what i do with my offroad bikes. I take off the steering stablilzer, trick foot pegs, auto clutch, extra guards, etc, etc. If they don't fit on the new bike, I get 50 to 75% of what I paid back by selling them. Hell, I even change the tires if they are in better shape than my spares.

That's for sure, if I ever did try to sell it I would definitely sell it in parts. As much as it would pain me to do it if I'm ever serious about selling you all will see an ad for "custom parts" for a Vmax. I think it sucks but that definitely is how i'd sell it. But fuck that!! I'm gonna ride this bitch till the wheels fall off or they zip me up in a body bag.

NOW you're talking ! :punk:

Back