Turbomark and my '06 Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How you like me now?

• Dirtbag on a nice Vmax

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Nice guy on a Vmax

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Nice 2006 Vmax

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Nicer than a Suzuki M109R

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turbomark

Reaction score
Ok, here's a picture of me on my '06 Vmax for all of you non believers. :bang head:

Attachments

• DSCN3001.jpg
    DSCN3001.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCN3018.jpg
    DSCN3018.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Nice looking bike, I like the black powdercoat look. I will probably do the same to mine except keep the fenders and tank factory original color. Have to keep the one of the reason why it's now called Redbone.

I figured Redbone was a nickname given you by your girliefriend/wife.

:eek:h yeah:

Mark

The seat was unbelievably hard when I first put it on! I installed it days after buying the bike, and I wasn't sure I had done the right thing. Now 1200 miles later it's breaking in nicely and is the most comfortable seat I have parked my butt on.

Hey,Mark! Nice bike.So you do have the kerker 4-1 then?

I want to see your turbo bike!

Don't take me too seriously dude, I just spent 3 months off my bike and the only thing I could do for fun was rark people up online.

Just got back from a great run today (my even have footage of me taking some corners) so a bit more relaxed now.

Wish my bike was as clean and nice as yours but give me time.

Hey,Mark! Nice bike.So you do have the kerker 4-1 then?

I want to see your turbo bike!
Here is my turbo bike Shawn.
DSCN2871.jpg

I like that!You should turbo the vmax and be done with the quest for speed.I'd love to do mine!

I like that!You should turbo the vmax and be done with the quest for speed.I'd love to do mine!
Naaaw, Shawn I like the Max for what it is just the way it is. That's why I bought it, it's the perfect all around performance bike. And I have learned that it doesn't take much to ruin it. Only thing I will be doing is a little bling and that's it. If I were hell bent on performance I would have kept this bike.

Back