Turn signals on Fleabay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice!
Another possibility with these -
Purchase four LED round bullet lights,(2 red, 2 yellow) same diameter or slightly smaller than the opening(3/4"?) in the signal lights.
Install the yellows in the front signals, hook them up to the running light circuit. Install the reds in back, hook them up to an extension lead of the running light circuit, OR the brake light circuit.
Just a thought
Cheers!

Very nice!
Another possibility with these -
Purchase four LED round bullet lights,(2 red, 2 yellow) same diameter or slightly smaller than the opening(3/4"?) in the signal lights.
Install the yellows in the front signals, hook them up to the running light circuit. Install the reds in back, hook them up to an extension lead of the running light circuit, OR the brake light circuit.
Just a thought
Cheers!
Good idea! Thanks!

I kept the stock flasher with self cancelation but after doing the diode mod in the dash. I upgraded signals ans taillight to led without issue. The flashing rate is fine with me.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I have the same turn signals only in red. They are only 2 wire signals. I had replaced them along with the CBR taillight mod. You will need resistors. If you want the front turn signals to be running lights/blinkers you will need the blinker genie. I do not have any pics of the new set up. If you would like I can post some later.

UOTE=maleko89;367625]I think these look kind of unique/cool. Anyone have these? Thoughts?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-LED-T...s=Model:Vmax+1200&hash=item338f6c499d&vxp=mtr

I saw Mike's post about using an ELFR and am wondering if anyone has tried using both in order to keep the self cancelling function?

Thanks!

Mark[/QUOTE]

Dmax1, I already have led's up front. The stocker stalks are gone and replaced with custom scoop inserts with led signals. No running lights.

I bought these for the rear. I also bought and electronic turn signal relay from customled.com and will also be mod'ing the indicator dash light with a couple of diodes.

I would love to see your setup!

Thanks.
I have the same turn signals only in red. They are only 2 wire signals. I had replaced them along with the CBR taillight mod. You will need resistors. If you want the front turn signals to be running lights/blinkers you will need the blinker genie. I do not have any pics of the new set up. If you would like I can post some later.

UOTE=maleko89;367625]I think these look kind of unique/cool. Anyone have these? Thoughts?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-LED-T...s=Model:Vmax+1200&hash=item338f6c499d&vxp=mtr

I saw Mike's post about using an ELFR and am wondering if anyone has tried using both in order to keep the self cancelling function?

Thanks!

Mark
[/QUOTE]

My best friend runs lights almost just like these on his ducati and they look pretty awesome.

Done! I unplugged the indicator bulb for now until I add a couple of diodes.

Attachments

• 20140608_144259.jpg
    20140608_144259.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 34
I got a set of 4 led turn signals off ebay. After i wired them up, they all flashed. So put in two resisters on the rears and all is good. Flahses a bit fast but no big deal. Also wired in the CBR tail light mod and it looks great.

I will post some pictures later today for you to view. I am waiting for a part for the max. Supposed to be here today. Just checked the tracking it will be here today. I can ride again.:eusa_dance:

Dmax1, I already have led's up front. The stocker stalks are gone and replaced with custom scoop inserts with led signals. No running lights.

I bought these for the rear. I also bought and electronic turn signal relay from customled.com and will also be mod'ing the indicator dash light with a couple of diodes.

I would love to see your setup!

Thanks.
[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Back