UFO vmax brings 30k WTF

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Jon knows how to build a bike, nobody said he couldn't, but that doesn't make up for his off-the-charts asshole rating.

As KJ mentioned he has used "puppet" accounts here to log on and bash members(while trying to hide his identity), has stiffed several members here on parts and work, rips off other people's work and claims it as his own, and insults other vendors in the most laughably childish ways possible. Go on his website and click the "for your entertainment" (a bash of Sean Morley) or the "forum your information" (a bash of VMF in general). He's also well over-inflated with hot air, as you can see by his insanely long rants about everything. Definitely likes to hear himself talk (or type).

Scuffles of course do happen, the difference is that Jon can't seem to get over it and play nice with the other kids at recess. He's got a major case of small-penis syndrome. He has the 1/4 record on a Max, therefore he is the one true god and nobody may question his deity.

So that's "why the bashing?". Plus, it's the most gaudy, ugly thing I've ever seen. I'd bash it regardless of who built it.

I'm sure Jon knows how to build a bike, nobody said he couldn't, but that doesn't make up for his off-the-charts asshole rating.

As KJ mentioned he has used "puppet" accounts here to log on and bash members(while trying to hide his identity), has stiffed several members here on parts and work, rips off other people's work and claims it as his own, and insults other vendors in the most laughably childish ways possible. Go on his website and click the "for your entertainment" (a bash of Sean Morley) or the "forum your information" (a bash of VMF in general). He's also well over-inflated with hot air, as you can see by his insanely long rants about everything. Definitely likes to hear himself talk (or type).

Scuffles of course do happen, the difference is that Jon can't seem to get over it and play nice with the other kids at recess. He's got a major case of small-penis syndrome. He has the 1/4 record on a Max, therefore he is the one true god and nobody may question his deity.

So that's "why the bashing?". Plus, it's the most gaudy, ugly thing I've ever seen. I'd bash it regardless of who built it.

Ahhh... didn't know about the forum or see that shit about Sean. Sean's a good guy that doesn't deserve that kind of kid crap. Don't know what Jon thinks he's going to gain by putting something up like that... he'll just lose customers. People are funny.

We could probably build that same bike for less money (and have better chrome at the same time!)

Sean

Ahhh... didn't know about the forum or see that shit about Sean. Sean's a good guy that doesn't deserve that kind of kid crap. Don't know what Jon thinks he's going to gain by putting something up like that... he'll just lose customers. People are funny.

+1

Didnt know about all that.

I can only speak of my own experience. I've been to his house, hung out in his shop, done some work on some bikes there, couple dyno pulls, exhaust swap, carb work, etc all at his place. It is a VMax mecca. His shop is enormous and immaculate, has a huge attached diner themed machine shop/work shop with 4 bike lifts and enough machining equipment to build anything you can dream up including several CNC machines. The shop also has large area just for hanging out with a full bar, booths and collectible motorcycles everywhere. His 6 car garage with 3 car lifts and a dyno with heat and AC was amazing all in itself. All this is attached to his house. I have spent several days with the guy and he seemed genuine. He eats, breathes, and lives Vmax, and has done so for almost 30 years. That is definitely worth something.

I'm not defending any of his other behaviors such as bashing Sean or others or anything else that simply is not cool. I guess some people put their pride and their image higher on the priority list than others......to the extent of picking on others to feel better about themselves.

Thats the funny thing about bikers and bike enthusiasts. We're such a diverse crowd. We come from all walks of life yet we have a fraternal respect for one another due to our passion of the ride...........unless you're a total douche....then we dont respect you no matter what you ride.....:biglaugh:

I didnt know that either... I just looked on the site and saw it. Thats pretty childish... How old is he... Four? All I can say is that ive never dealt with him before and after seeing that i highly doubt i would deal with him again. Wonder if he realizes he can be sued for defamation of character not too mention copyright infringement by using an image from simpsons to promote his business.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back