Upstate NY riders?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rs92s1880

Reaction score
I just moved to northern dutchess county NY, and I seem to remember that there are a couple of guys from this area on here.

Anybody care for some scooterin around the hudson valley?:eusa_dance:

I just moved to northern dutchess county NY, and I seem to remember that there are a couple of guys from this area on here.

Southern Columbia here rs92, I haunt the Taconic Pkwy. :punk:

We'll see if we can't hook up on one of these nice days coming up.

I am quite a bit farther north than you are.....

I am sure we will meet up at some point though:eusa_dance:

sounds like another gathering could be in order of business :hmmm:

If I had let Danny "lead" me into that speedtrap on the Platonic Parkway when I met him....I'd still be in jail.

so we mixing the 4 state ride with this upstate NY ride, or same thing right from the start, not that i dont mind two rides :punk:

Well if anyone is interested in taking a ride while we're still above freezing, give me a call on my cell 845-389-3366

will do , guess everyone still looking at or around the 15-17th ey??

will do , guess everyone still looking at or around the 15-17th ey??

As far as I know Rovic....weather dependant of course. We prolly should keep a keen eye on the Green Mtns., could easily hit snow going over them this time of year....and that would blow big hairy moose balls, i'll tell ya!!!

Us guys could meet at the intersection of the Taconic Pkwy. and I-90, shoot east on I-90 and hook up with the Mass riders around Exit 8 somewhere. How's that sound to everyone?

Back