v boost at any rpm kit

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recommend checking out the vmaxguru website on this subject.

I have a T-Boost fitted, and between 3k, 6k and off, the most useful setting is the latter, and the next best is 6k when u really want that kick. 3k is a lotta hype - it may 'feel' a wee bit faster at mid revs but it sure is not - dyno proven fact.

Basically for it to really work, you would need a finely-tuned EXUP valve matched up to it - then it really could be firworx!

Check this unit out. It is adjustable to your taste, or boost full time. I have mine set at 4500. Works well!
http://www.enhancetech.com.au/

really neat idea... i may have to get one down the road....

i'll try out the t-boost first, but if i had known about this ahead of time i may have not spent the money on a shift light and t-boost, is the shift light readily visible?

I have the sassy also, its fun, feels cool. Improvement, nope.
Best of all is shutting off v-boost in a hard rain.
I have the new style, instant button, flash to upgrade and shift light port.
Save your money on other goodies.

Personally I think the multi RPM switches are a waste of money. I had mine open all the way with stage 7 kit. I liked it that way. If you want to retain the vboost then I would wire in a switch that would either hold it wide open when on and return it to normal mode when off. I had a T-Boost switch and found it pretty irritating when riding in town where it would start to open at 3000 RPM

Back