V boost

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rollin thunder

Reaction score
I had the bike out today and it ran better but, I noticed later when i turned the key on I didnt hear the v boost sero moving .Does that mean i have no v boost ?. I havent taken it out yet to test it.I hear a light buzzing for about 10 seconds but i dont hear the servo move.

Ok !,went out for a spin and everything is running great !.Now after shutting it down my V boost is making the normal servo sound it makes and the sputter popping sound it used to make is gone for now.I better get some Garlic or a Rabbits foot and put it around the handle bars.

I had trouble with my 89's Vboost linkage sticking a while back. It was binding at the bracket down near the runners. A few tweeks on the bracket with a big pair of pliers and problem solved. A square piece of plastic that has to slide in the bracket freely wasn't. Good Luck.

I checked my fuses and looked around and found nothing .Took it out ,it ran great ,got back home and everything was back to normal. Go figure!.

V-boost servo motor was stuck wwhen I got the bike. One whack and it's been working well for 8-9 years. Orange County chopper fix?
Steve-o

I still hear no servo movement .All I hear is a buzzing sound for 7 seconds and it stops.I still think the V boost works cause when I get to 6 grand she goes like a bat out of hell.

Latest posts

Back