Vmax Bodywork

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattness

Reaction score
Ok I've got a friend with 40 years bodywork experience, that's right, 40 years.

Spies-hecker
Diamont
House of Kolor

Competitive pricing, quality work.

i personally dont know what it costs to paint a motorcycle, but he shot me a rough estimate for a vmax would be $300 give or take depending on what paint you wanted.

and I have a plotter, that is owned by the family business that i am allowed to use.

here are some of the colors, i can also get CARBON FIBER, but its a little more expensive. http://www.decalfx.com/vinyl_sheets.html

some samples of my work.
http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=10086&page=3

as far as any type of "text" goes, for example, HELL YES I STREET RACE!!
tell me the font you want it in, the size, and the color, and ill shoot you a price. if someone does it somewhere cheaper, ill at least match it. i will not be undersold.

if you have something special in mind, shoot me a jpeg of the picture and ill see if i can work with it.

and if anyone can send me a nice picture straight above the faux cover of an 06 or 07 max i would really appreciate it.

to make this stick extremely well, when you are applying them make sure the spot youre putting it on is squeaky clean, and use a mixture of water and soap, i believe the correct mixture is somewhere around 90/10 as in, 90% water, 10% soap. (it doesnt take much, just spray it onto the spot with a spray bottle, and squeegee all the liquid around behind it and out to the sides of the sticker, its like a suction cup!)use a hairdryer to make it contract and it will last until you peel it off.

Last edited:
big_fox%20racing%20stickers%20and%20decals01.jpg

theshocker_20090531_seoulbeats.jpg

smiley-face-evil.jpg

great for the back of your helmet

Ford-vinyl2.jpg

IMG_1222_1.jpg

I bet you could make a "ghost in the shell" text that I could put somewhere on my helmet!

I bet you could make a "ghost in the shell" text that I could put somewhere on my helmet!
I can see that you love that anime much :)

Watched GITS: S.A.C SSS recently and what i can tell you its no longer
GITS. Technicaly its very good but its not like org GITS anymore.
Watched but dont like it...

:hijacked:

matness, its very good work.
I have a friend whos playing with body work too.
You should take a look at his bike, its freakin crazy :)

Latest posts

Back