Vmax hp

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember my dad talking about a Green Streak. He always thought that was a good name for it cuz it left one in your pants after you twisted the throttle the first time.

I remember my dad talking about a Green Streak. He always thought that was a good name for it cuz it left one in your pants after you twisted the throttle the first time.

here's some great reading:
http://www.motorcyclistcafe.com/forums/showthread.php?8296-Kawasaki-H1-500cc-Blue-Streak

When I got my '71, one of my co-workers on fire rescue had a Sportster. I gave him a ride home one day & as we got on his block, I grabbed a big handful of throttle, which immediately put the front wheel about 3 ft. into the air & left my buddy barely hanging-on. That produced 'significant steering input instability' and almost resulted in an embarassing undo. Thankfully, he held-on, I regained control despite him almost tearing me off with him, and he swore never to allow me to transport him on two wheels again. The old days, when "men were men, frames were licorice, and two-strokes ruined many Fruit-of-the-Looms!"

Latest posts

Back