Vmax Ornaments

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to do a meet up and coffee. The ornaments are optional of course. I am off work until the 28th! Say the word buddy!

Would love to do a meet up and coffee. The ornaments are optional of course. I am off work until the 28th! Say the word buddy!

I'm working on some Ornaments as giveaway. Front is the Vmax. You want something special on the back side?

There is a coffee spot in Carefree (Carefree Coffee Roastery – Carefree Coffee Roastery). I'm going there from time to time, high quality coffee... :))

The owner is German, this is the reason I'm riding up there. :)

Sunday morning?

I'm working on some Ornaments as giveaway. Front is the Vmax. You want something special on the back side?

There is a coffee spot in Carefree (Carefree Coffee Roastery – Carefree Coffee Roastery). I'm going there from time to time, high quality coffee... :))

The owner is German, this is the reason I'm riding up there. :)

Sunday morning?

Brrr. OK. What time? (I won't be on a Vmax. Unfortunately. It'll be a H-h-honda)

Brrr. OK. What time? (I won't be on a Vmax. Unfortunately. It'll be a H-h-honda)

I can bring a Dodge, heated Seats... *lol*

Or my Vulcan with a Windshield, but where is the fun.
They close at 11, takes about 40mins to get there from Chandler. We could also meet in your area and decide if we want to go somewhere or just sit and talk.... which is also an option. :)

I'm just working on some ugly Addons for the Max. The cases I've shown earlier in a different thread, I'm building brackets to mount, I want also to include somehow the Luggage Rack .... fun fun fun.

I also have few (lot :D) Sidecases in Storage, maybe I can try to mount some of them.

Btw, received mail from MVD today:

1608396788902.png

10am is fine. CU tomorrow.

WIll send you my phone number, in case something comes up, shoot me a msg

Back