Vmax owners in Newfoundland

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVxNitemare

Reaction score
Okay
Couple buddies and I got.to thinking on having a local meet and greet in St. Johns next year but was wondering how many Newfoundlanders are on this forum that would be willing to go to a one day meet and greet and then a ride on the Avalon.
Post if you live in Newfoundland please...

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

Not there, in Oklahoma, but would like to ride there. Have to watch out for that fog! I am an honorary Newfy though, I was screetched in there in the 80s!

New to riding... waiting on my 2005 Vmax to be shipped up from NJ but should be here in a few weeks. Definitely interested in meeting up though. :eusa_dance:

Kewl.... You ever come up this way be sure to let me know.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

My wife's from Mount Pearl. We live in Fort Worth now, though. If I ever get my bike on the road, maybe I'll make the epic journey. I've done the drive in cars and the ferry to Port aux basques... we'll see.

I live in Mt. Pearl. I would be up for a ride when the snow is gone. Would you be interested in riding to Clarenville in the summer and make a few 1/4 mile passes? I ride out there every chance I get.

It's possible that I'll ride up this summer. I'll be in mount pearl at some point either way. I'd love to hang out with or without a bike.

I'll definitely contact you. It's a heck of a trip from Texas. I've only done it in the car before.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back