VMF Beanies.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuarterHorse

Reaction score
Ya know, I've been looking for a snug fitting beanie for my skull while I ride my 'Max around town. NOTHING to be had so far. I went to Wal-Mart, wasted 4 bucks on a beanie that isn't tight enough while riding, and I have a FAT head.

Anybody making the VMF beanies that I'm not aware of, or anything somewhat good looking beanies to be had.

I have lost 100's of sunglasses and bandanas and ball caps over the years.Nothing stays on at speed.Helmets are probably best in the cool anyway.I have been looking at a small dot approved beanie helmet.Like $49.Cool skulls on it too.

Oh yeah I understand that, I was just wanting something to throw on if I were going in and out of stores or what not. I don't trust the lid on the bike while I'm in, and I don't want to carry it in with me.

I often wanted a helmet lock on my bike.I thought the newer max's did come with one.

They do but it puts the helmet on the can...:bang head:

I stick mine on my throttle side bar... If they want it that bad they can have it...:whistlin:

Knock on wood... Haven't lost one yet...:thumbs up:

Yeah for the bike nights that I ride a good distance to, I just hang mine on the handle bar, or set it on the ground behind my front tire and in front of the radiator.

I also sport beanies in the winter, just cause. I wouldn't mind having the VMF logo to sport around. ;)

Yeah for the bike nights that I ride a good distance to, I just hang mine on the handle bar, or set it on the ground behind my front tire and in front of the radiator.

I also sport beanies in the winter, just cause. I wouldn't mind having the VMF logo to sport around. ;)
Busta is on Vacation and will probably be back tomorrow. He has shirts... This is where we get all our SV wear...:thumbs up:

I accidentally bought a kid size one at the dollar store one day and didn't realize it until I got home. It works perfectly, I've never lost it even at 100+mph.

I know there was some talk of a sticker and/ or patch back a while ago. I think I remember that we could not make our collective minds up as to what size stiker or something?
I have the VMOA patch that I am going to have sewn on my shoulder and I would like to get a VMAXForum.net patch on the other side. Is this something anybody here might like too? If so, maybe there would be interest in a whole set of VMAXForum.net of goodies. Like stickers, patches, hats, beanies, t-shirts, polos, sweatshirts, etc. I have a friend that owns a t-shirt/sweatshirt/ hat shop and can do custom stuff. If anyone is interested I could approach her about doing some branded gear for us. Of course Buster would have to approve, but since he's such a nice guy and all.......

Back