• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED - Gen2 Rear wheel

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onequickpuck

Reaction score
If you got your 240 setup and love it, and your old 6" rim is collecting dust, let me know and we'll make a deal.

Is your old rim scratched? Not a worry!

Does it have bearings, keeper nut, ABS sensor? Bonus!!

Have a complete drive hub in it as well? Big Bonus!

Let me know what you have. If you don't want to post the price, send it to me in PM.

Shipping......we can work that out. Have a hacksaw? We can make shipping even cheaper :)

Message here or email me at [email protected]

come on peeps :) Somebody has seen a damaged stock rear wheel somewhere. Scratched, bent, just plain unloved.
Tell me what you got and we'll cut the centre out of it and ship it my way :)

They don't get damaged all that often though some used to be swapped out for 240's. That is drying up as well though I still offer that conversion. I have a few but i'm not going to be cheap like a damaged wheel would be.

They don't get damaged all that often though some used to be swapped out for 240's. That is drying up as well though I still offer that conversion. I have a few but i'm not going to be cheap like a damaged wheel would be.
Thanks mate. Send me a price via PM. Shipping is where it really adds up, and although it would be painful to hacksaw the center out, it will save on shipping.
I cried a little to cut the center out of mine, but got over it quickly once the finished product came together LOL

Latest posts

Back